20381Re: [perseus_SDR] Alternative VAC?

  • Alberto I2PHD
    Apr 18, 2013
      On 4/18/2013 3:13 PM, Roberto Zinelli wrote:

      Alberto, I also  tried and i have the same result,  very strange BUT.........

      In my test setup:  Perseus tuned to 10100 RTTY, software HDSDR with the sound-card output  to  "VB-Audio Point" .

      SeaTTY input "VB-Audio Point". No signal at SeattY.

      Then i started "audio Repeater", a tool from VCABLE, don't care wot you select as wave in but select VB-Audio as wave out then start.
      The Seatty show signal incoming.....now stop the Audio Repeater end close it.  Seatty continues to operate!

      Stop and then start HDSDR  (F2) and again the signal at SeaTTY disappear.   seems that VB-Audio not open in output  automatically.

      Well, I tried that, but no luck....
      I started, as i my previous message, both Winrad and Argo, trying to connect them with VB-Audio.
      This is the Control Panel of VB-Audio :

      https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15089947/vbcable3.gif

      Then started the Audio Repeater from the VAC package, as shown here :

      https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15089947/vbcable1.gif

      But clicking on "Start" gave this error message :

      https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15089947/vbcable2.gif

      --
      73 Alberto I2PHD
    • Show all 15 messages in this topic