19984Re: [perseus_SDR] Cannot run Perseus v4.0c anymore - "Expired"

  • John Faulkner, Skegness
    Feb 1, 2013
      Sadly, I still don't know what the problem was but I got Perseus working again. I merely did a System Restore.

      I wonder if recent installation of other SDR software had something to do with this - namely SDR# and SDR-Radio Console?  Off that they all worked happily together for a few days though, so I am baffled. It seems Windows 7 became confused in some way.

      Thankfully, everything seems to be back in order again.

      Thanks

      John

      On 01/02/2013 11:38, John Faulkner, Skegness wrote:

      No problems Bill.

      Something appears to have told Windows 7 (should have mentioned the version earlier) that Perseus itself has expired, yet that trial period message is for something else, downconverter freq or something. It shouldn't stop Perseus itself from running. It looks like Windows 7 has become confused, something which isn't difficult I am finding lately.

      John

      On 01/02/2013 11:32, Bill Nollman wrote:

      Sorry, I didn’t read the earlier post…too early in the morning…