19977Re: [perseus_SDR] Cannot run Perseus v4.0c anymore - "Expired"

  • Werner Karn
    Feb 1, 2013
      John,

      if you reboot and have the Perseus attached, what message do you get ?

      73,

      werner

      2013/2/1 John Faulkner - Skegness <john.faulkner@...>

      Yesterday when I ran Perseus SDR (v4.0c) I had a message telling me my trial period had expired. I realise this is for the FM+ trial but I don't have FM+. I would be well beyond the trial period anyway, but something has triggered this message again and I cannot run Perseus anymore.

      I had cancelled the trial period message several months ago. When I cancel it now nothing happens - still no Perseus.

      I uninstalled the Perseus drivers within Device Manager and deleted the Perseus directory so I could start again from scratch. I made sure the "Microtelecom Devices" entry had disappeared from the Device Manager and I removed the "Microtelecom s.r.l." entry in HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software. I began again from scratch but the same message appeared.

      Now I cannot use Perseus. Please can somebody help?

      Thanks

      John

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic