19603Re: [perseus_SDR] New file uploaded to perseus_SDR

  • Roelof Bakker
    Jan 1, 2013
      Bill,

      Thanks for the excellent description of changing the minimum bandwidth.

      To retain the setting(s), one can also use the MEM function.
      When a frequency is stored in MEM, the bandwidth is stored as well.

      What I did is set the bandwidth in the registry to 20 Hz, start
      perseus.exe and store it in MEM to 347.4 kHz.
      (This is the frequency of a semi local NDB in the UK, but any frequency
      will do)
      After that I close down the software and set the bandwidth to 15 Hz in the
      registry, start perseus.exe and store it in MEM; and so on.

      This way I can select a bandwidth of 5, 10, 15 or 20 Hz.
      This is a sensible work around, which will also work for a bandwidth above
      22 Hz.

      Best regards,
      Roelof Bakker, pa0rdt
    • Show all 186 messages in this topic