      De : perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com [mailto:perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com] De la part de Hubert Bollhalder
      Envoyé : dimanche 2 décembre 2012 09:20
      À : perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com
      Objet : [perseus_SDR] Re: Perseus 4.0c beta 1: perseusvrlog.txt ? [1 Attachment]

      [Attachment(s) from Hubert Bollhalder included below]

      Dear Dominique

      On my remote-PC (server version 4.0c 1b) the log-file is doing the job like in version 4.0b

      with no difference.

      (My remote setup: Win7 64bit, professional)

      73, Hubert

      Attachment(s) from Hubert Bollhalder

      1 of 1 Photo(s)

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic