19060Re: [perseus_SDR] Re: Instance names on crowded tasbar

  • Jurgen Bartels
    Oct 2, 2012
      > I agree with you.
      > But it took me a while to check that mttps and Perseus interacted the way I
      > wanted to, so I am simply putting this modification really behind in the
      > queue. There are more severe issues in the beta (and older) to fix first.

      Yes, those things are more important and need to be fixed first.
      So put my request at the far end of the queue

      Jurgen Bartels Suellwarden, N. Germany
      Antennas hor.: 45-87MHz: 11-ele, FM: 15.11, Band-III:13-ele, UHF:48-ele,
      MW: 90m bev 220°, 30 x 4m EWE 320° with JB-terminator, Winradio & Perseus