19059Re: Instance names on crowded tasbar

  • alx_mtc
    Oct 2, 2012
      I agree with you.
      But it took me a while to check that mttps and Perseus interacted the way I wanted to, so I am simply putting this modification really behind in the queue. There are more severe issues in the beta (and older) to fix first.

      Alessio

      --- In perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com, "Jurgen Bartels" <jurgenb2@...> wrote:

      > > It works in XP ( http://microtelecom.it/perseus/xp.png )
      > > Just enable it in the Taskbar properties.
      >
      > Oh yes Alessio,
      > I forgot that I disabled it years ago, because I hated that I can't see all
      > app-buttons at a glance. I want to access them via a single click, not by two.
      >
      > It's no problem to see just 3 characters, but it is a pain to have them hidden
      > in 'submenus'
      >

      > Jurgen Bartels Suellwarden, N. Germany
      > Antennas hor.: 45-87MHz: 11-ele, FM: 15.11, Band-III:13-ele, UHF:48-ele,
      > TV: Winradio G305 / Fly2000 + video noise filter & variable IF BW
      > FM: Downconverter + Perseus + Speclab as WFM demod.
      > MW: 90m bev 220°, 30 x 4m EWE 320° with JB-terminator, Winradio & Perseus
      > http://zeiterfassung.3sdesign.de/station_list.htm

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic