19055Re: [perseus_SDR] Re: Instance names on crowded tasbar

  • Jurgen Bartels
    Oct 1, 2012
      > It works in XP ( http://microtelecom.it/perseus/xp.png )
      > Just enable it in the Taskbar properties.

      Oh yes Alessio,
      I forgot that I disabled it years ago, because I hated that I can't see all
      app-buttons at a glance. I want to access them via a single click, not by two.

      It's no problem to see just 3 characters, but it is a pain to have them hidden
      in 'submenus'

      Jurgen Bartels Suellwarden, N. Germany
      Antennas hor.: 45-87MHz: 11-ele, FM: 15.11, Band-III:13-ele, UHF:48-ele,
      MW: 90m bev 220°, 30 x 4m EWE 320° with JB-terminator, Winradio & Perseus