19045Re: [perseus_SDR] Re: Instance names on crowded tasbar

  • Jurgen Bartels
    Oct 1, 2012
      > Or group the buttons, so that when clicking on the Perseus taskbar box,
      > Windows would ask you which instance you wanted to maximize.

      This does not work on XP.

      > The numbering in the program caption is also used by mttps.exe to reference
      > the right Perseus instance.

      Yes I know, but once mttps uses the same naming scheme it will work perfectly.
      Remember it is just "number-before-string" instead of "string-before-number",
      nothing else.

      Jurgen Bartels Suellwarden, N. Germany
      Antennas hor.: 45-87MHz: 11-ele, FM: 15.11, Band-III:13-ele, UHF:48-ele,
      MW: 90m bev 220°, 30 x 4m EWE 320° with JB-terminator, Winradio & Perseus