18660Re: [perseus_SDR] Trojan in Perseus demo file?

  • Alberto I2PHD
    Jul 31 10:00 AM
      On 7/31/2012 9:12 AM, Partha Sarathi Goswami Siliguri, West Bengal, India wrote:
      But from my last 12-13 years experience I learned no antivirus (even premium priced ones) are complete
      enough as there is always some virus which your AV software don't cover!

      When I have some doubts, I send the suspicious executable to this site
      http://www.virustotal.com
      There the file is analyzed by about 40 different antivirus programs, all kept up to date, and the results
      are sent back to you in a couple of minutes.  You will receive practically always some positive reports,
      the important is to interpret the results with a grain of salt....

      --
      73 Alberto I2PHD
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic