    Jul 31, 2012
      I am on Eastern grid, just after sending this mail, power gone, for about 5+ hours, during this time I took a nap and used my netbook for emergency communication. Actually failure occurred in the northern India Grid, to cover up West & Eastern Grid was supporting them, but due to heavy demand (and you may know or North Eastern Grid already sales electricity to southern Grid)
      the Eastern grid also collapsed today. Now after 630 pm IST my city has electricity since we have a supportive Gas Power generating station which runs from 6pm evening to 1130pm night to balance the extra needs of the evening but don't know what will be after that. I work as a website developer, no power is a direct hit to my business.

      On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 6:08 PM, Mark Durenberger <Mark4@...> wrote:

      Hello Partha.  Are you running on batteries?  Is the power failure behind you?

      Regards,

      Mark Durenberger

      Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 2:12 AM
      Subject: Re: [perseus_SDR] Trojan in Perseus demo file?

      I use Avira Free antivirus ( http://www.avira.com/en/avira-free-antivirus ) for about last 8 years, it is free and good enough. But from my last 12-13 years experience I learned no antivirus (even premium priced ones) are complete enough as there is always some virus which your AV software don't cover! So, I use this free av and keep myself careful to pen drive/ flash disc / portable drives and keep myself careful about freebie offering sites.
      --

      Thanks & Regards,

      Partha Sarathi Goswami
      Siliguri