      Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 2:12 AM
      Subject: Re: [perseus_SDR] Trojan in Perseus demo file?

      I use Avira Free antivirus ( http://www.avira.com/en/avira-free-antivirus ) for about last 8 years, it is free and good enough. But from my last 12-13 years experience I learned no antivirus (even premium priced ones) are complete enough as there is always some virus which your AV software don't cover! So, I use this free av and keep myself careful to pen drive/ flash disc / portable drives and keep myself careful about freebie offering sites.
      --

      Thanks & Regards,

      Partha Sarathi Goswami
      Siliguri