      INDIA
      ------------------
      Skype: dxinginfo

      On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 9:16 AM, Koichi Hashimoto <bikitan2008@...> wrote:

      bada

      From: Dave <dave@...>
      To: perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, April 1, 2012 7:29 AM
      Subject: Re: [perseus_SDR] Trojan in Perseus demo file?

      Personally, I would drop AVG. Perseus isn't the only system to suffer from false reports by their software.  I am a member of several other reflectors for various well respected software systems and many suffer from these false reports by AVG software.

      Again personally, I abandonded AVG for the reason of false alerts and their strange habit of slowing PCs down by constantly searchibng themselves for viruses and then, whilst that search is going on, searching again. After a short while the PC effectively eats itself searching for viruses in AVG that don't exist.

      I've cured several PCs of this by just deleting the AVG software and installing software that actually works and is, often, cheaper than AVG or even free...

      Dave