18263Re: Bad characters on Perseus Panel

  • iv3nwv
    May 29, 2012
      --- In perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com, "Ron" <on2ron@...> wrote:

      > Nico wrote us that there will be no more development of the original perseus software. Studio1 seems to be the (succesor) for the perseus and includes support for many other SDR brands.

      There must be a misunderstandig, Ron.

      Read again msg #18122 on this group.

      By the way what pointed out by Karel has already been fixed and will be available as soon as a new Perseus software version will be published on our web site.

      Nico / IV3NWV
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic