      Från: perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com [mailto:perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com] För KGB
      Skickat: den 1 april 2012 08:06
      Till: perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com
      Ämne: [perseus_SDR] Re: Trojan in Perseus demo file?

      Hello Dave,

      Many thanks for your input! I was very surprised when I had the virus alert yesterday. I will immediately uninstall AVG. Can you please tell me what I should install instead?

      73,
      Kjell-Göran

      --- In perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com, "Dave" <dave@...> wrote:

      > Personally, I would drop AVG.
      Perseus isn't the only system to suffer from false reports by their software. I am a member of several other reflectors for various well respected software systems and many suffer from these false reports by AVG software.

      > Again personally, I abandonded AVG for the reason of false alerts and their strange habit of slowing PCs down by constantly searchibng themselves for viruses and then, whilst that search is going on, searching again. After a short while the PC effectively eats itself searching for viruses in AVG that don't exist.
      >
      > I've cured several PCs of this by just deleting the AVG software and installing software that actually works and is, often, cheaper than AVG or even free...
      >
      > Dave

      No virus found in this message.