      From: perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com [mailto:perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Lasse
      Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2011 3:54 PM
      To: perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [perseus_SDR] Re: CW and CW-R

      I may be a Simpleton...

      I still do not get what's wrong with your set up!
      Icom CW and Perseus CW-R are technically the same! Just different names due
      to the fact CW never have had a standard. So when a designer decides that CW
      for his (or her) radio will use one of two sidebands the opposite sideband
      will be reversed.

      IF they instead had name it CW-LSB and CW-USB, noone would be confused :)

      When Commander sends its CW command (CI-V sub-command $03) it will set both
      your Icom and your Perseus to the same CW-LSB setting Nevermind that Perseus
      shows CW with a bar over it....

      Do you get the demodulated tones to go higher in one RX and opposite in the
      other.. then you do have a mismatch.
      If so, let us know!

      /Lasse SM5GLC