15438Re: Perseus under Parallels or VMWare Fusion anyone?

  • alexanderhck
    Aug 1, 2011
      Hi!

      I don't know anything about Mac, but VMware Player doesn't make any problem here. The only think I have to do is connect the USB-Device (Perseus) to the VM. It works with host Win7(64) and guest OpenSuse11(64) but should also work with other combinations...

      Alex

      --- In perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com, IZ4MJP <iz4mjp@...> wrote:

      > The same here! I'm a Macintosh technician since 1987 and i've tried booth Parallels and VM Ware but .... Nothing!
      >
      > It works with a bootcamp partition without problem but not in a virtualized world!
      >
      > Please let us know how you resolved the question.
      >
      > 73
      > Franco, IZ4MJP
      >

      > Inviato da iPad

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic