15249Re: [perseus_SDR] Re: SAQ

  • Werner Karn
    Jul 3, 2011
      transmission started already 1142UTC;  now  QSV DE SAQ
      SNR is 12dB here near Munich; frequency drifting with mid pont at 17,24kHz ( +/- 0,01 Khz ).

      73,

      Werner

      2011/7/3 dylerware <id@...>

      I'll record it too, small bandwidth perseus .wav!

      (group admin, maybe move this into a new thread? Or Roelof make a new topic and we both delete ours?)

      --- In perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com, "Roelof Bakker" <roelof@...> wrote:

      > Hello all,
      >
      > My PERSEUS server is available for the 12:00 UTC transmission of SAQ on
      > 17.2 kHz.
      > I have omitted the broadband pre-amplifier, which does attenuate signals
      > below 50 kHz.
      >
      > 73,
      > Roelof, pa0rdt

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic