14693Re: [perseus_SDR] Re: fmscan.org perseus list failure

  • Guy Atkins
    May 3 12:30 PM
      Thanks for your work on this. I downloaded a userlist.txt file again for the Grayland, WA USA DXpedition location and everything looks fine.

      It'll be very useful this evening  :^)

      Guy Atkins
      Puyallup, WA USA

      On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 3:57 PM, peeraxel <peeraxel@...> wrote:
      fmscan.org and the userlist now automatically adjust schedules for stations in countries that use daylight savings time. The update caused a few errors which are now fixed I hope. Please give it a new try.

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic