14653Re: [perseus_SDR] fmscan.org perseus list failure

  • Guy Atkins
    May 1, 2011
      Thank you for mentioning the "All" button as a work-around, Günter! Since I am just about to leave for a DXpedition where I won't have reliable Internet access, it was very timely to learn how to use the latest information in the userlist.txt file.

      73,
      Guy Atkins
      Puyallup, WA USA

      2011/5/1 Günter Lorenz <glorenz@...>

      Hello Guy,

      I can confirm that there is a bug in the list generation. Peer-Axel takes care of this part of the programming and he's been alerted.
      Many entries have from-to times as 0000-0000 which does exclude them from display. You can click on "All" to see them in the list.
      We will post here as soon as the bug has been fixed.

      73,
      Günter

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic