14367Re: wrplus - not longer working

  • m3kpk
    Apr 9, 2011
      Regarding my own experience with Linrad, I must congratulate the author on a fine piece of software.

      The simplistic graphical interface means it will run happily on lower specced machines, and in the case of Linux boxes, those without third-party (and often buggy) graphics drivers.

      It uses minimal CPU to display the relevant information, and does so in a manner that can be customised to your own choices.

      The setup procedure (especially for the I/Q output boxes) can be convoluted compared to commercial packages, but that's meat-and-potatoes for enthusiasts.

      I eagerly await further development.

      Gary
      M3KPK
    • Show all 20 messages in this topic