14361Re: wrplus - not longer working

  • tvdxrools
    Apr 8, 2011
      hi i agree with you .. when i load up my sdr software i want to press the on button and it comes on and not have to go through various steps just to get it running and i must admit linrad is NOT user freindly in operating and it does look like a throw back to the old dos days. it doesnt matter if software is free or not i want to switch it on and not do anything else to get it to work and have the option of a plain interface or one dancing with brilliant colors on a spectrum .. my tuppence worth ... david

      --- In perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com, "ke5jpp" <ke5jpp@...> wrote:

      > --- In perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com, stanka1ze@ wrote:
      > >
      > > Gene,
      > >
      > > What would you like to see? Would the addition of sliders make Linrad better? Perhaps I have become accustomed to the intuitive nature of what I see.
      > >
      > > Stan
      >
      > Hi Stan,
      >
      > I gave my observations and opinions about the Linrad user interface as a user. I did not ask about the user interface to be subjected to insults from you.
      >
      > The point is that Linrad is not popular like the other SDR software because of its difficult to use and difficult on the eyes user interface. The user interface is not intuitive to use and scares away newcomers.
      >
      > Leif may not be concerned about how many people use his software and that is OK. He writes it and makes it available for free.
      >
      > Gene

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic