      From: ke5jpp <ke5jpp@...>
      To: perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, Apr 6, 2011 12:41 pm
      Subject: [perseus_SDR] Re: wrplus - not longer working

      --- In perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com, stanka1ze@... wrote:

      > Gene,
      >
      > What would you like to see? Would the addition of sliders make Linrad better? Perhaps I have become accustomed to the intuitive nature of what I see.
      >
      > Stan

      Hi Stan,

      I gave my observations and opinions about the Linrad user interface as a user. I did not ask about the user interface to be subjected to insults from you.

      The point is that Linrad is not popular like the other SDR software because of its difficult to use and difficult on the eyes user interface. The user interface is not intuitive to use and scares away newcomers.

      Leif may not be concerned about how many people use his software and that is OK. He writes it and makes it available for free.

      Gene

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic