14320Re: [perseus_SDR] wrplus - not longer working

  • longwave@comcast.net
    Apr 4, 2011
      Hi Leif,

      Thank you for the information. I may very well take a stab at this.
      I've heard excellent things about Linrad. I've always been a little
      nervous about installing anything that isn't a point and click type of
      installation but after taking a look at the Linrad Home Page it seems
      easier than I thought (or maybe I'm just becoming a little tech savvy!)
      I'll have some time later this weekend and will try it out.

      Thanks for Linrad and your email.

      Keith

      On 4/4/2011 8:22 PM, Leif Asbrink wrote:
      > Hi Keith,
      >
      >> yep....tried that over the weekend and it works but
      >> there were some bumps along the way...oh well a small
      >> thing until a new one comes along...Will be interesting
      >> to see the cost, new tweaks, etc. Love using this
      >> software for FM dxng.
      >
      > You might find that Linrad is a good alternative for FM
      > DX-ing. Linrad is guaranteed free for ever. The source
      > code as well as the executables for Windows is free for
      > anyone for any purpose. For ever.
      >
      > Linrad is quite general, it works with many hardwares and
      > it might take some time before you master it. Help will
      > be available if you post questions to the Linrad mailing
      > list: http://groups-beta.google.com/group/linrad
      >
      > In case you become an advanced user there are powerful
      >
      > 73
      >
      > Leif / SM5BSZ

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic