      From: "Peter" <pete62@...>
      To: "perseus SDR" <perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, April 4, 2011 3:01:14 PM
      Subject: [perseus_SDR] wrplus - not longer working

      Hi all,

      the most recent version of WRplus (1.04-4 (beta), 07 Jan 2011) has expired on 31st Mar 2011 as announced on the "About" tab.

      You may use WRplus when turning back the computer's clock prior to that date. WRplus is then working. But you may have some little discomforts.

      73, Peter

      --- In perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com, "tvdxrools" <dhamilton1@...> wrote:

      > put on wrplus about 5 mins ago and was greeted with a message to say it was expired and looking at the web page http://www.wrplus.altervista.org/ does this mean we have to start paying ... cheers david

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic