      AFAIK, If the software doesn't find the receiver when you install, it runs in demo-mode... this will expire!
      After having run software and receiver at least once, you can then run software standalone and load WAV-files

      /Lasse SM5GLC

      Bill Nollman skrev 2011-01-02 18:35:

      Use this version and it will not have that problem - http://microtelecom.it/perseus/Perseusv30beta1.zip

      Bill

      From: perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com [mailto:perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of he0lga
      Sent: Sunday, January 02, 2011 12:22 PM
      To: perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [perseus_SDR] Re: Status Update

      Nico, I am not switch on your receiver half year. I made download latest version of software from your site (there is no another copy, only one) and receiver doesn't work. It show window what trial time had expired. What happened? Where I can find copy of original software? I bought my Perseus when software was free of charge. What happens now?

    • Show all 27 messages in this topic