      http://sdr-radio.com

      From: perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com [mailto:perseus_SDR@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Dave GW4GTE

      After some messing about with video converter plug-ins I managed to view what I assume is the video. I was surprised to find nothing more than a general view of a floor area with people milling about, and a vague image of what may or not have been a Perseus/Gemini display somewhere in the distance. Did I get the wrong file?

      ... Yaesu FTdx5000D. What a ridiculous front panel that is. Hey guys - use a large LCD panel for goodness sakes.

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic