Layton,Virgin Run Road then Flatwoods.

  • Cindy
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 7, 2008
      Hey everyone. Came upon this site when I was house bound with a cold.
      It is a great site. I came to Layton hill(Willson Row) when I was three
      years old from New Hampshire. My father is Charles Zwolenik Sr. and my
      mother Melzia Adams Zwolenik. I went to kindergarden in 1960 at Star
      Junction Elem. Eighth grade moved to Flatwoods where and had to
      transfer to Uniontown High School. Glad to see old names. Alot of my
      relitives still live in Perry so I visit every two years or so. Thank
      You for allowing me to join.

      Cindy L. Zwolenik Brozik
    • pammie15473
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 7, 2008
        --- In perryopolis@yahoogroups.com, "Cindy" <mdbrozik@...> wrote:

        > Hey everyone. Came upon this site when I was house bound with a cold.
        > It is a great site. I came to Layton hill(Willson Row) when I was
        three
        > years old from New Hampshire. My father is Charles Zwolenik Sr. and
        my
        > mother Melzia Adams Zwolenik. I went to kindergarden in 1960 at Star
        > Junction Elem. Eighth grade moved to Flatwoods where and had to
        > transfer to Uniontown High School. Glad to see old names. Alot of my
        > relitives still live in Perry so I visit every two years or so. Thank
        > You for allowing me to join.
        >
        > Cindy L. Zwolenik Brozik

        Hi Cindy,

        Nice to meet you! Hope that your cold is all better. We will be
        getting snow by this time tomorrow. I am looking out at the river from
        my upstairs window and it looks like it has gone down some since
        yesterday.

        You have a Happy Day. I was in 10th grade when you were entering
        kindergarten!

        Pam