60th Birthday Bash !

  • cafield1
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 2, 2008
      Since the class of 66 Frazier High is turning 60years old this 2008 we
      are having a birthday party at the Sons of Italy 11/14/08. I'm excited,
      since I never made it to any class reunions. I'll be coming from
      Florida, along with Debbie (Giovannelli) Mckeever. My brother Joe Reoli
      will meet us in Perry with his wife Lili. Looking forward to visiting
      my Dad at his gravesite, having a burger at Randalls (where, Joe and I
      both worked during high school) and buying some candy at Gene and Boots
      (where I worked as well, during my high school years). I've been away
      since 1968, so looking at my hometown of Star Junction and Perryopolis
      are very sentimental. I love to see the hills and drive through the
      old "patch" where Tim Kurutz, the Stoloriks, Jim Williams, Nancy
      Sanners, and the Lafko girls and Eddie grew up....Nancy Sanners and the
      Lonces and the Mcmanus's......Pat Campbell.....oh someone stop me!!!!!!
      Anyways, just this old age showing again. Hope someone I know remembers
      me and will write or better yet...see me when I'm in Perry during my
      60th Birthday Party with my classmates.
    • afterthought208
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 2, 2008
        Hi again! I am still trying to learn more about my dad who was raised
        around Perryopolis. His name was John Hill. He had a brother named Lee
        who I now understand is passed away. I Know that I still have some
        cousins who live in the area and would very much like to get in touch
        with them. If anyone can help it would sure be wonderful. My name is
        James Hill and my e-mail is AFTERTHOUGHT208@....
      • Chuck Lynch
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 3, 2008
          Hi
          This has to be Cheryl Reoli. I live to Star Junction now on Tony Row Road. I married a girl from Junction and I lived in Perry. I know Debbie, she married Dave,that I went to school with. Some things have changed but the two places you want to go,still operate everyday. Hope you have a good visit

          Chuck Lynch

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 3, 2008
            Hi Chuck,
            Yes, this is Cheryll Reoli. My family lived on Tony Row until about 1970.After my Dad passed away, my Mom and Sisters moved to Florida. So, Tony Row will be another nice drive to see and remember.Cousin David lives at the end of the row towards what used to be "Ruffo's' and I would walk to Joyce Brown's (Ludwick) when we were young to play. I think Joyce and Ronnie are srill out that way. Perhaps she will be at the Party.
            Thanks for writting, always good to hear from my "hometown." My sister in law (Lili's) sister(Pam) married a Lynch.....Danny I think?

            Cheryll

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 4, 2008
              Hi Cheryl,, I'm Rick Orelli and I went to school with a Sheila
              Reoli.. I think that's how she spelled her name and yea, I think she
              lived on Tony Row. (is that where the old elementary school was in
              Star Junction?)

              I went to Frazer and graduated in 1970.. Do you know Sheila? I
              hadn't heard a word about her since we got out of school...

              Just wondering

              Rick

              --- In perryopolis@yahoogroups.com, Cheryll Field <cafield1@...>

              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 4, 2008
                Hi Rick,
                Yes, Sheila ia my sister. She lives here in Ocala, Florida.I will forward your note to her and you two can catch up and share memories of Tony Row, star Junction etc.
                Thanks for writting.
                Cheryll
                From: Rick Orelli <rorelli@...>
                Subject: [perryopolis] Re: 60th Birthday Bash !