Fall Foliage Pictures

  • sweetjazomatic
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2008
      Hi, my name's Jaz, and my husband and I are going kayaking in
      Perryopolis in a couple weeks. I'm something of an amateur
      photographer (at least I pretend to be), so I'd like to stop somewhere
      and get some good fall foliage pics (hopefully, the leaves will turn
      more by then). I noticed on Google Maps that there are a lot of parks
      around the area, but I'd like to hear some reccommendations from the
      local people. Any favorites you'd suggest? And, are the leaves even
      turning there yet?