HI All!

  • afterthought208
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2008
      My name is James Hill, My father who pass away some time ago was
      named John Hill. I am trying to learn more about him. I know that he
      was raised in your area and still has family there. I was told that
      his brother Lee Hill is not with us any more but that his brother
      Walter Hill is still around. I have talked to Walt via phone but not
      for very long. My dad was very private and I am want to learn more
      about him and who he was.
    • Chuck Lynch
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2008
        --- In perryopolis@yahoogroups.com, "afterthought208"
        <afterthought208@...> wrote:

        > My name is James Hill, My father who pass away some time ago was
        > named John Hill. I am trying to learn more about him. I know that he
        > was raised in your area and still has family there. I was told that
        > his brother Lee Hill is not with us any more but that his brother
        > Walter Hill is still around. I have talked to Walt via phone but not
        > for very long. My dad was very private and I am want to learn more
        > about him and who he was.

        Hi James
        My name is Chuck Lynch. I knew Lee and I know Walter. He lives with my
        sister-in-laws sister, Janet in Washington Mill project. I believe some
        of Lee's children still live at the top of Layton Hill by the lumber
        yard. Walter was active in the local Fire Department and Lee's familt
        supported department functions. Lee's wifes name was Anna. Did your
        father live in the Perry area?