THE DARR MINE DISASTER

  • pammie15473
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 6, 2008
      Hey everyone, I have a request. At the recent funeral for Mr. Edward
      Stunja at Blair Funeral Home I sat next to Ann Toth. I think that
      you all know she is the one who knows all about the Darr Mine
      Disaster and that David Solomon, the producer of the documentary
      spent a whole day with her filming her and recording what she had to
      say on the subject.

      She asked me if I could get the word out that the show is up for an
      award and that people from all over should call and say how much they
      enjoyed the show and what a fine production it is.

      Here is the phone number. 1-800-876-1316 I told Anna I would post
      it to this group site and that everyone would call.

      Hoping that all is well and that everyone is enjoying this wonderful
      warm, sunny weather. We have a rose bush that has about 75 huge
      blooms on it. The orange bushes are blooming and look like they are
      20 ft. round bridal bouquets. The fragrance from the orange flowers
      is like a perfume.

      Thanks,

      Pam S.