Re: Afghanistan

  • Pam
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 18, 2013
      Hi Pat,

      Your son is in my prayers, and you are, too.

      On our kitchen wall we have a little sign that says:

      "Some people wonder "what is my purpose in life?"
      A veteran never has to wonder."

      Thank him for us.

      Pam S.

      --- In perryopolis@yahoogroups.com, "PatR" <pat_rolison@...> wrote:

      > Well, my son, the little boy who I would worry about riding his big wheel down the hill from my grandmothers house, is leaving for Afghanistan. I was able to spend some time with him in Texas this week.
      > He will be helping to get the troops home. All prayers welcome!

    • pat_rolison
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2013
        Just want to let you all know that my son is home from Afghanistan, whole in Body, mind and spirit.  Thank you for your prayers!  He even got to see the Steelers game in England !   They will be at our house for Thanksgiving, really looking forward to that.