Historian

  • PatR
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 14, 2013
      Does Perryopolis have a historian? I mean a real one?
    • nbensel@frontier.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 14, 2013
        Hi Pat,

        This is a very good question, and one I would like to know the answer to as well.

        Blessings,

        Norm

        Does Perryopolis have a historian? I mean a real one?

      • ronlombard@verizon.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 23
          No / I see no one who has such a backgound