Ancestory

  • Susan Knapp
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 14 6:48 AM
      My name is Susan (Hough) Knapp. I am researching my ancestors. I have 2 deeds to property in Perryopolis from 1813-1817 from there. I have read some things online where it may be possible that a relative had worked George Washingstons grist mill. I need to make contact with a Perryopolis historian if possible. I will be traveling down there on or about June 12-14th. If anyone happens to know who the historian is, please post or call me at 330-242-6585. I appreciate your help in advance.