Re: Speaking of Fiction...

  • Pat Rolison
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7, 2013
      How about Kerrville, Tx.?  Any of you Service people spend any time there?  Going to take a look at it and the VA Hospital in April.
      pat
    • Pam
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 11, 2013
        Hi David,

        Well, I guess I won't look at a wasp building his nest up in the light fixture the same again. He is not quite as patient with me because I was stung by two at the same time, so they don't like me.

        Really great article and you have such a good agent!

        Pam S