Re: Speaking of Fiction...

  • Pat Rolison
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 7, 2013
      That was a fun read, with my old college dictionary in hand!  Your wife must really love you! Ha Ha
      pat
    • Pat Rolison
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7, 2013
        How about Kerrville, Tx.?  Any of you Service people spend any time there?  Going to take a look at it and the VA Hospital in April.
        pat
      • Pam
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 11, 2013
          Hi David,

          Well, I guess I won't look at a wasp building his nest up in the light fixture the same again. He is not quite as patient with me because I was stung by two at the same time, so they don't like me.

          Really great article and you have such a good agent!

          Pam S