Speaking of Fiction...

  • daffyddsant
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 5 8:36 AM
      "The Glass Coin" has published my bit of flash fantasy "There Oughta Be a Law" at <http://theglasscoin.com/there-oughta-be-a-law-fiction-by-david-illig/>. They also gave me a bio page at <http://theglasscoin.com/coin_writers/david-illig/>. Please enjoy and tell your friends to support not-for-profit literary sites, because we all profit from literacy.

      I would like to thank my agent, Leona, for submitting this story for me.

      So, how long before this thing goes viral?

      David
    • Pat Rolison
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 7 7:04 AM
        That was a fun read, with my old college dictionary in hand!  Your wife must really love you! Ha Ha
        pat
      • Pat Rolison
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 7 7:11 AM
          How about Kerrville, Tx.?  Any of you Service people spend any time there?  Going to take a look at it and the VA Hospital in April.
          pat
        • Pam
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 11 8:31 AM
            Hi David,

            Well, I guess I won't look at a wasp building his nest up in the light fixture the same again. He is not quite as patient with me because I was stung by two at the same time, so they don't like me.

            Really great article and you have such a good agent!

            Pam S