Happy 2013 to Everyone

  • Pam
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2013
      Hi,

      It is really hard to believe that so much time has passed already since we celebrated our 50th class reunion. Thinking back to 1962 and remembering being in the band, practicing on the football field and riding the bus is so easy to do, and it is just like yesterday.

      Time goes by so quickly and before we know it, it will be time to bake and shop and decorate for another Christmas and usher in 2014.

      So...enjoy your year. Be safe and warm.

      Sincerely,

      Pamela Sheppard Simpson (class of 1962)
    • Pat Rolison
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 9, 2013
        Pam,
        Happy New Year to you and all.  You are right on all counts!
        pat

        pat

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 9, 2013
          Hey Pat,

          Good to hear from you! I was wondering what everyone was doing so thought I would try and find out.

          Have a good year.

          Pam S.