Re: [perryopolis] The Storm

  • Pat Rolison
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2012
      Have to wonder about David.  They have been hit with so many hard storms in the last few years.

      pat

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2012
        Thanks, y'all! We were lucky--minor damage and lost electricity for about 26 hours. It's true we haven't completed all repairs from last year's earthquake, hurricane Irene, the derecho, and a couple of more local severe storms over the past 15 months. We have a contractor putting an addition on our house, and he's going to patch up all the old damage, as well. Please see <http://Flickr.com/photos/primeval>.

        Science says that global climate change, especially warmer oceans, is a likely contributor to our changing weather (and remember that weather is not the same as climate). Neocons say that's not so, but they have no real answers to anything, just nonsensical make-believe. I choose the scientific explanation.

        dei