Pioneer Days

  • PatR
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2012
      Does anyone from Perry go to Pioneer Days? Could we get some Pic for this site, please?
      Got my group pic in the mail yesterday, (from our class of 62 reunion), everyone looks good ! So nice to have this, Thanks to all.
    • daffyddsant
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2012
        I go up from my home in Maryland every year. My wife and I are leaving on Friday of this week and returning home on Monday.

        I do not take photos at Pioneer Days excpt for a couple of pics of the parade. I appeal to people to send me their photos for Perryopolis.com, but I usually get no response. There is little else that I can do.

        dei

        *****