The Big 50 Reunion!

  • Pam
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 10, 2012
      The day of our 50th reunion finally arrived Friday. I have only attended one other reunion and that was number 45. I didn't realize how good it would be to see everyone again. I do now. I hope there is a 55th one and that we are all here to come to it.

      I know that Peggy, Paul and Malinda spent a lot of time putting it together for everyone to enjoy. Thank you. To David, for your brilliance in computer work, thank you. The memories inside the photos will last forever.

      Sincerely,

      Pam Sheppard Simpson
    • Yahoo!
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 10, 2012
        So happy that you enjoed yourself.    Paul and I had a great time too.

        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 12, 2012
          I'm finally home after playing merry-go-round at the Dallas airport for 6 hours!  I also enjoyed the Big 50!  Wow, so nice to see everyone!  Thanks for all the hard work.  pat

          pat

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 12, 2012
            Hi Pat,

            Good to know you are home safe and sound.

            Pam

            --- In perryopolis@yahoogroups.com, Pat Rolison <pat_rolison@...> wrote:

            > I'm finally home after playing merry-go-round at the Dallas airport for 6 hours!  I also enjoyed the Big 50!  Wow, so nice to see everyone!  Thanks for all the hard work.  pat
            >

            > pat

          • Pat Rolison
            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 12, 2012
              I would sure do what I can from here.  By the way, I took Mom for a ride while we were back & breezed thru your town.........how nice it looks!