Sistie

  • PatR
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 29 6:50 PM
      Rolison, Hallie (Robertson) Known to many of us as Sistie passed away on March 16, 2012. Sistie added some good notes about Perry on the old closed site,that you can still read & she is listed on the classmates page. Also, pictured on the reunions page. Sistie was my Sunday School teacher, back in the day and I have enjoyed our back & forth notes over the last 7 years. Many know her sister June Rolison, the school nurse!
    • Pam
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 30 7:26 AM
        Hi Pat,

        Sorry to hear sad news of Hallie's passing.

        Pam