1934 School Deposits

  • PatR
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 5, 2011
      Here is a question for you old timers or maybe anyone that is is wiz on the computer. I have found zip, nada so far searching on my computer.
      I'm looking to see if there is any Value to School Savings Bank Certificates, 1934, Issued in Behalf of the School Savings Depository by Standard Savings Service, Inc., Pittsburgh, Pa.
      School name Republican in East Pike Run School District. I'm thinking this is Vanderbilt or Little Calif. area. The Principal was Mr. Shilds and the teacher Miss Thompson.
      Thanks for any Ideas or help,
      pat
    • PatR
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 5, 2011
          East Pike run is and was in the California school district....Pa....

          To: perryopolis@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 5, 2011

            Mr. Shields and Ms. Thompson were both employed there....

            To: perryopolis@yahoogroups.com