Pioneer Days 2011

  • PatR
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2011
      I know it rained, but did anyone take some pictures anyway? Please send them to Perryopolis.com to be posted. This is such a good site & those of you that still live in Perryopolis should take mercy on those of us that don't and share! Ha Ha pat
    • Carl Falbo
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 8, 2011
        I didn't go but i seen there were a lot of people there, despite the rain.