Firemen's Spaghetti Dinner

  • Roger Whetzel
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2011
      Hi,

      My parents moved from Perryopolis to a retirement home in 2005.  Dad has since passed, but Mom has always enjoyed “going home” for Pioneer Days.  She doesn’t get around well anymore (walker/wheelchair) so she is limited to looking forward to the Firemen’s Spaghetti Dinner which was always held Pioneer Days weekend.  Does anyone know if they are having one this year and what the day and time for it would be?

      Thanks,
      Roger Whetzel