Firemen's Carnval

  • pat_rolison
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 4, 2010
      So guys how was the Carnval? Will it come back next year? Did Anyone take pics to post on our wonderful web site? pat
    • daffyddsant
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 9, 2010
        Hi, Pat,

        Excuse me for being a bit late in answering. Leona and I attended the Frazier Band Banquet and we walked across the street to the carnival afterward. I didn't enjoy the carnival at all, but it could be that I have changed more than the carnival has. The Band Banquet was great. We went to Kennywood while we were in Pa. and we had a ball. It's not surprising that there have been changes since we were kids, but much of what you loved is still there. I still love the roller coasters--and the Thunderbolt, a remake of the Jackrabbit, is still the best of the best.

        David