New Member Intro

  • landlsjj
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2010
      I'm Sue Eppley Landrith of Sparks, Nevada and I am helping my daughter in law work on her genealogy. Her grandmother, Mary Adams, was born in Perryopolis in 1923 to immigrant Slovakian parents. She is reluctant to talk about her family, so my info is sketchy. Is Adams a "real" Slovakian surname or has it been Americanized? Have not found them on the census yet. Any help would be appreciated. (ps,I was born in Johnstown and still have relatives there-what a small world!)
    • Jason Roberts
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 14, 2010
        There was a mrs adams that worked at frazier high school as a "lunch lady" i remember she lived in perryopolis dont recall any other info maybe she is connected, hopefully someone has an idea of who i am referring to.
        Jason