Geneology help requested

  • Heather Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2009
      Hello!  My great grandmother, Victoria Smidt, moved from Poland to the Star Junction area.  She was married 3 times: Janusick, Olszewski, and Zywiec.  My grandmother, Mary (Zwiec) was baptized at the St. John the Baptist Church in Perryopolis, PA on 02/22/1920.  I am hoping someone might know Mr. Janusick (family or burrial site?), Adalbert Zywiec (family or burrial site?), Albert Olszewski (family? - burried in Union City, PA), or Victoria Smidt (family? - burried in Union City, PA).  Any information would be helpful!  Thanks!