Elizabeth Eichler and Craig Martin

  • castellano23@att.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 12, 2009
      I am hoping to collect stories about all of my family, but I'd really like to have stories surrounding Aunt Libby and Uncle Craig to include on the Ancestry.com family tree.
      If you have a story, please reply.

      Thanks,
      Kris Castellano
      Sally Piersol's Daughter
    • pat_rolison
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 13, 2009
        Hello,

        I always liked Ms. Eichler as a Teacher. At one time there was a
        Playground near the Christian Church, where the City Building now sits.
        Teachers took turns durning the summer months staying part of the day
        with the kids. (Did they get paid? Was it some kind of a program? I
        don't know) Ms. Eichler always brought fun projects & crafts for us to
        do. And, this is very important, she would sit and talk with us.

        Pat (Sisley) Rolison
        --- In perryopolis@yahoogroups.com, "castellano23@..."